February 18, 2017

Same blog, New look...

Im glad that i made changes to my blog atlast finally...

Thanx to libby.. oh well she is my friend,, hhmm facebook friend.. She is amazing and talented girl.. you should check her website here https://libbycreatio.wordpress.com/

She makes cute customized cards as per our order.. She is one such emerging talenter.. She even gets noticed in the hindu newspaper recently for her amazing works..




Recently she made some customized hangtags cum business cards for my crochet works..










Im so happy about the result.. and my customers also liked it a lot..

Being a crocheter i decided to take my crochetings to the next level.. so i decided to attach my customized cards along with my orders..



I mentioned there MYCROCHETEDS logo and some wash and care instructions.. In the back side you can find my contact ids..


And the blog header, yes take a look above.. so cool right.! Libby created that too.. Such a creative girl..

Libby if you are reading this, thanx a lot for creating such wonderful cards and the header design.. Looking forward to more innovative creations from you.. All the best..

And guys so finally i changed my blog's design and created a logo for my page.. Alhamdulillah..

Catch you in my next post with some new crochet stuffs along with its pattern, inshaallah ...


Happy Crocheting..! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments do not appear at once..
Please do not spam..!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...