April 12, 2014

Yellow frock



My first trial this frock is..! And it came very well.. I crocheted this for my baby sister.. I love this pattern from Red heart site.. This flowers i used here are not from the red heart site.. But you can find the another design of flower pattern there..





Again pardon me for the picture background.. :P

I dont simply followed the pattern blindly.. I dont like the same double crochet work done all around, So i did 4 rows of Cross stitch at the centre of the chest.




The frock is not yet finished now.. You can see the beautiful frills made with the shell stitch.





Now the neck and hand part were made.. Only thing left is attaching the flower in it..




The flowers were made in a contrast colors for both attaching in the frock and for the headband.











You can get this daisy flower pattern here.. You have to stitch the flower in the frock , so dont block that flower.. Block only the flower you are going to place in the headband.






Now the frock got crocheted fully with the flower attached to it.. You can make this for your kids or for your relative's kids.. Its one of the best gifts to express your love to your beloveds.. Hope you enjoy seeing my work.. You can get this frock pattern here..





Happy Crocheting...! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your craft, is beauty, I love a colors, I follow your blog, I have a blog about crochet, visit me , hugs from Brazil.
    Visit my blog - Tita Carré - free patterns crochet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much roberta... yea i would love to.. keep following and share my blog with your near and dears.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments do not appear at once..
Please do not spam..!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...