January 16, 2014

IM A BOOTIES CROCHETER.. :P

Booties 1:

Dont think this as an easy one, this has got three separated crochetings which then joined together.. Tedious one yet a simpler crochet booties.. You can find this pattern here..





Booties 2:












I did this pink booties for my friend's baby, this is my first high top booties.. She captured a picture by wearing it on her boy's legs and sent me.. :)





Booties 3:


Again this one i crocheted for my another friend's baby just within an hour.. She captured and sent me the snap.. :)




Booties 4:


This slipper model booties i crocheted for my cousin's baby..






Booties 5:

This one i crocheted for my friend's newborn..








Booties 6:

This one is my favourite among all.. As they say 'Practice makes a man perfect', crocheting with minor mistakes makes me to improve more and more skills and perfection.. This one i crocheted with my own pattern without seeing any videos or written patterns..






Booties 7:

Again this one i gifted for my friend's baby.. You can find the sole part for this booties here...

 To me Booties has now become a perfect and an easy gift for those new moms.. :)









Happy crocheting..! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments do not appear at once..
Please do not spam..!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...